It doesn't take a trip to the Wall for our fearless hosts to feel the winds of Winter on their backs, and so they begin to decorate their Game of Owns Christmas tree. Was King Robert the Chris Kringle of King's Landing? Now that he's gone, Queen Cersei summons our heroine Sansa Stark from her tower chamber, Jeyne Poole is given a choice between cake or death (or very similar), and the terrifying trinity of Cersei, Petyr and Varys show us just how far they will go achieve their ends.
- Ned's head upon the GOO Christmas tree
- What will the kids do without King Robert Claus?
- Attack of the Swedish Snowmen
- The "bells" of Septa Mordane
- Micah's disgruntled noise
- Sansa "the rat"
- Cersei: the master manipulator
- Sansa's short-sightedness
- Whorehouse or death? That is the question
- Letters from sansa
- Sansa forgets Arya